Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Communications Apps Sales Representative
I am searching for a Communications Apps Sales Representative to sell communication Applications and services to Enterprise level accounts
Sell communication Applications and services to Enterprise level accounts
The Communications portfolio focus is SD-WAN, Security, SBC, and Fraud & Risk Monitoring
If you are interested attach a WORD VERSION resume here or send to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience sales represented with at least 10 years of successful enterprise sales with experience selling communication equipment and/or services.
- Experience selling SD-WAN (Network Security) WAN Optimization
- Must have experience working with Channel Partners / Resellers
- Experience selling cloud software or SaaS
- Experience selling into regulated verticals; Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare
- Demonstrable use-case based solution selling skills
- Ability to scale customer organization from technical operators to IT leadership and lines of business
- Deep understanding of working with channel partners and telco carriers
Sales Professional (ability to scale in large Accounts)
Bringing new technologies to market
Collaborative (build a relationship with channel for success)
Closer (have track record of growing revenue)
Organization (ability to handle multiple accounts at once)
Title: SD WAN- Applications Sales Representative - Mid-Atlantic Region
Requisition ID: 190016UX
Other Locations: United States