Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and experienced QA automation engineer to join our development team to work on our Oracle Cloud offerings. We offer a chance to take part in the development of leading-edge products, in a skill-enhancing environment working with a diverse and distributed team of motivated members, a high level of impact on the product, recognition of achievements, competitive salary and benefits.
- Implement automated tests to maintain a high standard within Oracle Cloud.
- Work closely with development to proactively discover issues around scale and performance.
- Integrate with existing cloud systems to create a fully featured OS management service.
- Participate in frequent design and code reviews.
- Participate in the active and direct support of the service.
/Although not definitive, the ideal candidate will typically have the following: /
- BS/MS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- 4 years of software development/system programming experience
- Solid background in Java and associated test frameworks, e.g. JUnit, TestNG
- Kubernetes and container orchestration technologies
- Linux and Virtualization (systemd, package management, kvm, etc)
- Experience with micro-services based software architecture
- Experience with cloud environments a plus (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Solid scripting background (Python, Bash, or similar)
- Comfortable with Agile Software Development practices (e.g. Scrum, CI/CD, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to solve complex problems, providing hands-on resolution
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Results orientated, an ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Title: QA Analyst 3-ProdDev
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000478