A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle s solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle s risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelor s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note - Level / Title commensurate with experience.
One word - transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000 customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THEcloud ERP pioneer, Oracle s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don t have fun along the way, then what s the point?
The Project Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of NetSuite s Professional Services solution implementations. Under the guidance of our methodology, this critical resource will drive the delivery of engagements according to the agreed upon scope, time and budget all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum, while ensuring the quality delivery of Services. From initiation through to completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning customer specific engagements, managing the business requirements development, review and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and will work with a number of resources within a matrix environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the construction, presentation and signoffs of key deliverables such as Project Kickoffs, Project Plans, Change Orders, regular Status and Risk reports. They will facilitate planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle. Critical to the success of this role is the setting and management of customer expectations in regards to project scope, the delivery model, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management processes, communication and risk management plans.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- 5 OR MORE years of focused solution delivery Project Manager role experience as a member of a consulting firm or leading software provider
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) or Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions, including annual budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Significant experience performing full life cycle implementations of the Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) OR a competing Cloud platform solution, OR Hyperion/Essbase with additional knowledge of Cloud architecture, OR related solutions such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- A strong understanding of integration, data, customization, and other solution implementation related principles
- A strong background developing work-breakdown structures and project plans
- Demonstrated experience translating customer business requirements into a world class software solution.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Experience developing cost estimates for Professional Services, as well as presenting value propositions
- Excellent customer relationship acumen, including comfort interacting at the C level
- Project Management and Collaboration tool experience
- Experience successfully delivering presentations via web conferencing
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Formal Project Management methods training
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Title: Project Manager - FP&A / EPM Solutions - NetSuite Services
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001GV0
Other Locations: Canada