Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The world of content is changing rapidly! There is an explosion of new content sources, technologies and channels. For years, websites and e-mails were the primary channels of interaction. But now content is consumed through Bots, Augmented Reality, Voice Assistants (Alexa, Siri), Mobile Apps, Custom Apps.... the list goes on. The expansion of new engagement channels, new content types, along with distributed teams across the organization who need to access that content, necessitates a new omni-channel, intelligent CMS. At Oracle, we are creating Content and Experience Cloud (OCE), a new service built from the ground up to create the intelligent, omni-channel content hub of the future.
Your exciting daily activities will include:
- Developing content programs that drive awareness OCE, with a focus on driving adoption with key customers in the Americas as well as partners with a global reach.
- Nurturing relationships with BD and Sales teams, and Partner alliances for both Tech and Apps to seek out opportunities for planning and enablement that help drive the overall OCE adoption goal.
- Lead the creation of sales plays and drive enablement for sales teams in the Americas
- Driving broader market visibility of OCE by working with developers and partners on thought leadership, industry research and content marketing.
- Maintaining and updating partner portals with sales and pre-sales enablement materials.
- Building and running programs such as GTM, strategy and feedback sessions, including supporting field sales programs.
- Working with field sales, SEs, partners, and key customers to highlight their successes with OCE, including but not limited to pulling together case studies and customer reference activities.
- Liaising with inbound product teams to help drive technical enablement programs.
- Creating and leading programs that educate the Oracle global sales teams on individual partner capabilities and successes.
- 8 10 years of experience - possible backgrounds could include outbound product management, solution consultants, solution engineering, or partner marketing within the content as a service space (highly preferred)
- Experience working with partners and partner programs
- Familiarity working with cloud applications preferred
- Proven ability to lead via influence and work cross functionality
- Ability to work in an often changing and collaborative environment
- Comfortable with technical concepts and translating them to business value
- Strong writing skills thought leadership, market messaging
- Superior communication and presentation skills - small and large audiences
- Strategic thinker with strong business judgment
Job: **Product Development*
Title: Product Manager/Strategy 5-ProdDev
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190019SN