Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
The Senior Principal Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle learning management/training events and committed to superior customer service. Subject matter experts with demonstrated superior skills in their specialty areas, they are expected to delegate, supervise, and develop other team members, both professionally and technically. The Senior Principal Consultant/Instructor is expected to quickly master new technology, offerings, and internal processes as well as assisting others in their preparation. Manage aspects of the customer event or project (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup, assessments, communication, curriculum development, tutor etc.) to ensure success. Design and develop new offerings, approaches, and solutions which meet customer business needs and create innovative tools, processes, and templates to produce quality deliverables. Advise and support junior team members in their professional development. Ability to teach new technical material, deliver new service offerings, and/or implement new Oracle Applications modules with minimal preparation time. Meet utilization targets. Travel as needed.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. MS or equivalent functional or professional experience preferred. Has obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM). Has 5 years technical or professional experience using Oracle products, methods or related software. Has 5 years consulting experience or experience teaching adult learners.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This role is to join the OCU SaaS Content team to design and drive the creation of innovative learning content for EPM Cloud. The primary goal is to understand new features being released in the product and create short training assets that describe these features, showcase their value and demonstrate real world practical application of the features. Creating content at/near product availability is key from a time to market perspective and this cycle will repeat 3-4 times a year based on the number of cloud updates. Beyond this, the goal is to create other practical content assets in the form of uses cases, best practices etc. Content can be created within the role, collaborating with other groups, with partners etc.
The ideal candidate is intelligent, passionate, and driven to quickly provide timely content solutions through OCU that will help customers see immediate results and value with Oracle EPM Cloud. The candidate is someone who has worked with customers to create solutions and/or implemented EPM cloud products. A candidate that understands the customer approach and challenges in preparing for implementation, working with Implementation partners during configuration and on-going administration.
This position is a key role to drive the evolution of OCU s Cloud offerings and to create a key differentiator for our training offerings. Going to the cloud is key for Oracle and having educated customers on the cloud ensures everyone s success. In this role, you will have a chance to work with multiple groups in the company including Product Development, Alliances, Consulting, Support, Customer Success, Renewals teams etc. in a global capacity.
Key activities will include:
- Defining and creating New Feature and Applied Learning EPM Cloud learning content that is of practical use for customers during the various phases of roll out; preparation, implementation, extend and use.
- Present this content through digital recordings and also work with Instructors in OCU as needed to present content in a customer friendly approach.
- Create content based on use cases to clearly articulate and demonstrate practical approaches to implementing, integrating or extending EPM Cloud
- 10 years experience working in IT with a recent emphasis on Cloud.
- Experience and in depth knowledge with Oracle EPM cloud products.
- Ability to network and maintain multiple relationships across Oracle (Development, IT etc.)
- Good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational ability. Driven by goals and standards of excellence.
- Ability to understand and analyze the industry and market. Proactive, creative and innovative thinker.
- Professional with strong planning skills. Motivation to continuously expand personal professional knowledge.
- Extremely comfortable working in a global setting.
Title: Principal/Sr. Principal EPM Cloud SaaS Solutions Specialist
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190012NO