Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal Frontend Developer
- NOTE: **We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time - no candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered. *
Our team focuses on creating frameworks and macro components that get used across these multiple groups. A successful candidate will have a passion for developing reusable framework components.
As a senior software engineer on our team, you will be involved in the design, development and enablement of the GBU development teams located throughout the world. You have a strong sense of ownership, and are able to drive development of new projects and features to completion.
You have solid communication skills and can clearly explain complex technical concepts. You can lead a conversation in a room with designers, engineers, and product managers. You are comfortable with ambiguity.
- *8 years of web development experience*
- 5 years of participating in design of frontend applications
Solid experience with Typescript* and applying Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, REST
- Experience writing and supporting reusable and maintainable APIs
- Experience with modern front-end development workflow
- Experience with responsive and reactive design
- Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, HTML document architecture, and usability principles
- Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Understanding of web services technologies and standards such as HTTP, WSDL, and XSD.
- iOS/Android development experience
- Experience with Oracle JET
Title: Principal Frontend Developer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000PH3