Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit, the Oracle Industry vertical dedicated to the financial Services Industry is seeking a Product Marketing Lead with a strong focus on banking platforms for Retail Banking.
We are current seeking a Product Marketer with experience in Retail & Digital Banking
- Product Marketing/ Solution Marketing lead will be a solution marketer, who will lead the go-to-market strategy and plan for our new Retail Banking Product Suite.
- The individual will own and drive the product messaging, create a content strategy across the buyer lifecycle, work with senior leadership across engineering, solution consulting and sales to build and execute the strategy.
- The Product Marketer will lead content creation, work with the content team and digital marketing to drive response from the market.
- Use experience, market research, segment and product knowledge to create market message and storyboard for our Retail banking solution suite. Own, evangelize and update this message and storyboard.
- Work with product, sales and solution consulting to validate, verify message. Be a custodian of the message to the market.
- Create a marketing strategy led by digital that address the buyer s lifecycle. Brief and provide oversight and track execution with content marketing team, digital marketing team, public relations and sales teams.
- Track success of marketing strategy execution provide course change if needed.
- Think out of the box in each responsibility to drive competitive advantage and differentiation
- Lead community engagements as required including such as FinTechs Collaboration engagements, Industry Engagement, speaking opportunities.
- Aspire to be a thought leader on your own in the segment or the industry. Proactive on social media and as a conference speaker.
- **Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge*
- Experience in the field of Retail Banking. Digital Banking, FinTech, or Lending Solutions, with the ability to think and execute like a marketer. A broad Financial Services or FinTech Marketer with knowledge of Corporate Banking will also be considered
- Strategic thinking, incorporating market insight, competitive analysis.
- Experience in working across the matrix of product, sales and senior management
- Ability to lead cross functional teams towards a common objective
- Proven history in successful product marketing scenarios - product launches, market expansion initiatives, go-to-market campaigns.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Principal Director Product Marketing, Retail Banking Solutions
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190019OD