OMCC Account Manager SF (JoinNAAC-CX)
Account Manager Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC)
- Thorough understanding of and/or
- Great team player, know when to lead
- A strong work ethic, a winning
- Highly developed experience in client
- Ability to perform under pressure and
- Client focus with an obsession for
- Strategic and analytical insight to identify
- Work to identify sales opportunities within
- Excellent oral, written and
- Extremely proactive, highly
- Strong data gathering, storytelling,
- Polished verbal, written
- Technically literate and comfortable
- Part of a team responsible for the day-to-day operation of our
- Know the client's business intimately and be an effective
client's point of view and concerns.
- Part of an internal team working on short-term projects and/or
of the business.
- Push the envelope of ground-breaking strategies for designing and
- Build collaborative client relationships and account size based on
- Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to
- Analyze key email performance indicators and make and identify
- Help identify potential projects and sources of revenue.
- Develop and foster team environment across functional areas
please go to www.oracle.com/careers
Oracle isan Equal Opportunity Employer
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client
- s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Locations: United States
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire