Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000 customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
The Pre-Sales Senior Sales Consultant role is responsible to meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales organization. As a member of this team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, through to a transition to Professional Services.
- Manage and prioritize solution engagement opportunities
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, value positioning, business justification, closing techniques, presentation skills
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the NetSuite solution
- 4 years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in CRM, ERP and/or E-commerce applications
- Must have experience with financial application package and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Previous ERP application experience desired
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Business degree or equivalent, advanced degree desirable
Job: **Pre Sales*
Title: NetSuite Senior Sales Consultant - AMO
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001IAG