The Instructional Designer will produce the courseware to support the training programs defined by Program Managers. This includes conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives, designing and developing training courseware in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor led training, self-paced training, virtual, blended), managing external vendors to collaborate in content creation, as well as providing input on measures regarding business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning solutions.
Creates courseware design, development, and deployment strategy for world class blended learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase performance within our global Sales business units. Develop learning curricula that align with learning and performance strategies. Manages the design and execution of junior staff creating courseware. Build and maintain valued relationship with key internal and external stakeholders. Develop assessment approaches that conform to global accreditation strategies and processes. Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recognized as a subject-matter expert within Oracle. Typically 8 plus years relevant experience in Sales and Sales Enablement plus knowledge in the Applications, Technology or Hardware sectors is needed. Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery mediums. Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across delivery mediums (mobile learning, e-learning, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom). Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking). Strong in building relationships and maintaining relationships. Experience in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers. Previous project/program management experience. Experience delivering facilitation, training, coaching and/or development of learning programs. Self starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment. Excellent communication, facilitation and persuasive skills, both written and verbal. Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through senior stakeholder discussions. Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools and web-based meeting tools. Team player. Leadership skills. Business travel of up to 30 percent annually may be expected of this position. Knowledge of Instructional design authoring tools preferred. Fluency in English, working knowledge of other languages is an asset. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Role:Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Enablement Specialist
Location:Telecommuting from anywhere in the US or Canada, with preference for people within central or eastern time zones.
This position is responsible for increasing sales of the Oracle Marketing Cloud Applications portfolio by enabling Oracle field sales and the Oracle PartnerNetwork to drive sales. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver regional and global role based sales training and policies
- Manage the design, development, and deployment of product, process and skills enablement programs that drive elite performance within Oracle's global sales organization and Oracle PartnerNetwork
- Coordinate with regional sales, sales consulting, alliances & channels, product marketing, and product management teams
- 5 years business software professional experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field, advanced degree a plus
- Deep knowledge of marketing technology and marketing industry
- Experience selling and/or implementing Oracle Marketing Cloud products or another marketing cloud solution
- Training development and delivery experience
- Experience developing eLearning courses with Adobe Captivate or similar software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% (domestic and international travel anticipated)
Title: Marketing Cloud Sales Enablement Specialist
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000U2T
Other Locations: Canada