Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Communications business (www.oracle.com/communications) at Oracle is looking for a digital and field marketing rock star. The successful candidate will leverage a strong Oracle brand, rapidly growing SD-WAN marketspace and content-rich assets to continue to build and lead the demand generation and digital function for the Enterprise Communications pillar with a focus on SD-WAN (https://www.oracle.com/corporate/acquisitions/talari/and oracle.com/SD-WAN).
This is an integral role to the Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) marketing team working across multiple groups (Sales, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Advertising) to create and execute campaigns and manage marketing activities for Enterprise Communications.
The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B technology, thrives in a collaborative sales environment and has 10 years experience building marketing/demand gen programs that successfully drive sales pipeline.
- Lead the development of integrated marketing strategies and campaigns based on both buyer and business needs in conjunction with Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Partner and Sales Teams
- Collaborate with Field Sales and Inside Sales to ensure lead management processes are followed in a timely fashion so leads are optimized for conversion to pipeline opportunities
- Measure program ROI through metrics from marketing automation and CRM tools
- Make recommendations based on data in order to maximize effort and budget
- Oversee budget and execution
- Preferred Qualifications** *
- Bachelor s degree (Marketing, Communication, or Liberal Arts)
- 10 years of B2B marketing experience, prefer 5-8 years of experience in the technology industry
- Strong expertise in paid search, paid social, BANT-lead, website demand gen and buyer review site CPC/CPL programs is a MUST.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience planning and executing integrated marketing programs from inception through completion to measuring success
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to manage relationships, projects and deadlines across multiple time zones
- Experience in collaborating and building relationships with sales leadership, planning against B2B buying cycles, and executing demand generation tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas and influence leadership
- Ability to navigate complex organizations
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative team player
- CRM (e.g., Oracle Sales Cloud) and marketing automation systems (e.g., Eloqua) experience
- Ability to Travel 30%
Travel Component: Approx. 30% travel may be required to successfully fill this role
Title: Manager, Marketing and Demand Generation - N.A. Enterprise Networking Communications
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190016L2