Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in helping customers implement innovative human resource cloud solutions that solves their HR business challenges? Would you like to apply your human resource knowledge toward helping customers and prospects understand how Oracle s cloud solution can contribute towards their business success? Would you like to do all of this using the latest cutting edge cloud HCM computing applications and technologies? Here s your opportunity!
The Oracle Cloud Higher Ed & Healthcare HCM Presales organization is looking for highly talented and HCM knowledgeable presales consultants to help accelerate our growing cloud applications business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Oracle s world class team, working with some of the best and brightest individuals, while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive companies.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales functional support to Oracle s Cloud Higher Ed & Healthcare prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person. Present and articulate Oracle product s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle HCM software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Be great fun to work with. At Oracle, we have a credo of Work hard. Play hard. Make history. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
- Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for selling, solution architecting and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Expect to help our customers see the value of our cloud solutions, by working with to solve their most complex HCM challenges.
- Are curious and have a passion for learning. The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in the cloud computing industry. You will enjoy continually honing your HCM knowledge, presentation and cloud application skills as you learn from subject matter experts
- We are looking for competitive, sports-minded individuals for our HCM Presales team. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into learning new solutions and applying it to sales opportunities
- Candidates with strong experience and knowledge in Human Resources and supporting technology, specifically CORE HR (employee and manager self-service, compensation, benefits, payroll) and talent management.
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, web technology, Cloud applications and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions is a plus
- Experience implementing or demonstrating HCM software (Oracle, SAP, ADP, Namely, Ultimate, Infor Ceridian or Workday) is desired but is not a requirement.
- Those with Higher Ed & Healthcare practitioner experience is a plus.
- Previous work experience or internship in a sales, pre-sales, product management, or consulting role will also be considered
- Comfort level presenting to small to large audiences
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied political environments
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Travel can be anywhere in North America from 30-50% of the time.
Job: **Pre Sales*
Title: Healthcare Human Capital Management (HCM) Senior Solutions Engineer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000Y4M