Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Front-End Web Developer
What You ll Be Doing:
What s in it for you:
- make a big impact on a major high-tech's corporate HR web presence
- run with a talented and fun team that gets to innovate and define UI/UX standards on digital, web, and mobile solutions
- receive health, dental, and vision benefits
- and get paid (well) for doing it
- while creating forward thinking web frameworks and functionality
- 3 years of interactive web UI coding work experience
- demonstrate responsive code for Desktop and various Mobile Devices
- be a self-starter who manages time wisely with an eye for detail and thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- strong troubleshooting skills and experience testing code on cross platforms and browsers
- experience creating prototypes, templates, framework components and page layouts
- strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams for design and functional requirements direction
- efficient code writing best practices to successfully render code across browsers that is easy to read and maintain
- provide consultation for clients by analyzing project requirements and provide technology implementation recommendations.
- understanding of code development with speed/bandwidth considerations
- familiar with version control (preferably Git)
- strong spoken and written English communication skills
- be able to receive feedback
- must have website portfolio demonstrating code development skills
- familiarity with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Cloud) and IDEs, JQuery, XML, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Responsive Design, Software Version Control
- experience with mobile development (Swift, Java, Android SDK, etc.) and authentication protocols (OAuth2 and OpenID Connect)
- UI certifications and/or applicable degree in design/programming
- familiarity with Oracle Cloud applications and APEX
- experience with coding practices that can adapt to translated content, RTL language experience
- experience with WCAG, section 508 compliance and accessibility
Title: Front-End Web Developer
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19001A4M