Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is an /amazing time to bepart of the Oracle Customer Experience Sales team/ asthe solution addresses the market's need to adopt CX systems that allow it touse an available wealth of customer data to increase sales and boost efficiencythrough enhanced analytics, mobility and partner relationshipmanagement. Oracle Engagement Cloud offers access to insights anywhere,anytime and on any device, which has enables improved sales productivity.
What you can expect:
- Sell into Financial Services & Insurance verticals to companies with revenue of $500M-$2B in the Central region. Travel app 30%.
- Work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- You will penetrate accounts so that you can represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific CX-based value and capability messaging.
- Use your disciplined work ethic that has allowed you to exceed sales expectations
- Become a sales value-prop ninja on our offerings of: Engagement Cloud, Social, OMC, Service Cloud, CPQ, Commerce and more
- *7 years enterprise-wide field B2B application sales experience*
- Proficient in new/transformational business development
- *5 years SaaS/software/Cloud sales experience*
- Demonstrated success targeting C-level executives and lines of business
- *History of hitting/exceeding annual sales quotas*
- College degree or equivalent in experience
Title: Customer Experience Cloud | Major Account Sales | Central Region | Financial Services & Insurance Vertical
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190010HA
Other Locations: US-TX,Texas-San Antonio, US-TX,Texas-Houston, US-TX,Texas-Frisco, US-OK,Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, US-Texas, US-NE,Nebraska-Omaha, US-Nebraska, US-Oklahoma, US-TX,Texas-Austin, US-TX,Texas-Irving