Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
You have a passion for building demand marketing campaigns that generate and accelerate sales pipeline. You enjoy thinking through each nuance of the buyer s journey as you create programs across digital, nurture and social channels. You are intensely data-driven: you know what it takes to improve marketing conversion rates and drive success.
Sound familiar? Here s your chance to be part of a team that s transforming demand generation at one of the world s flagship tech companies.
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions - and we re introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you re looking to elevate your career - and have fun doing it - you ve come to the right place.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role on Oracle sNorth America Applications Demand Marketingteam. TheCampaigns Marketing Managerwill lead integrated, digital demand generation campaigns and events for specific Oracle solutions, targeting key personas.
Working closely with Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations, Events, and Partner Marketing, the Campaigns Marketing Manager will create an integrated marketing strategy, delivering tactics to drive growth through data-driven marketing.
- Strategic Campaign Planning: Build campaign strategy, value propositions and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and content that drive results.
- Defining Campaign Targets: Define the target audience and its preferences, needs, and challenges. Identify - and adjust - appropriate mix of assets and activities to engage the audience, generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and grow and close pipeline.
- Digital Marketing: You will work with internal marketing leaders and external agencies to plan and execute demand generation programs. You will lead the execution of media campaigns from beginning to end, guiding stakeholders on best practices, measuring and reporting on performance, and sharing new ideas to improve success. The end goals: generate sales leads and conversions, amplify our brand, and drive traffic to our online platforms
- Content and Messaging: Develop content to support online programs, nurtures, webcasts, call campaigns, and events that map to target audience and buyer s journey stage. Employ messaging that maximizes pipeline, revenue and awareness for campaign focus area.
- Ongoing Campaign Management and Execution: Manage lead generation/nurture campaigns to reach target audience and meet defined metrics. Initiate programs - telemarketing/email marketing, automated online trigger responses, direct mail, online resource centers - to engage prospects and accelerate close process.
- Lead Management and Reporting: Analyze marketing generated pipeline, implementing action plans to address gaps. Ensure leads are followed up with in a timely manner. Elevate business issues with lead flow and drive resolution across the organization.
- 5 years in digital demand generation in the high tech industry
- Experience in strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs
- Knowledge of Sirius Decision waterfall methodology
- Writing experience: email marketing, direct marketing copy, and massaging product content into easy-to-understand benefits
- Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information
- Strong organizational, communication skills; comfortable dealing with senior management
- Expertise in managing projects across various, regionally distributed teams
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
- Comfortable working in a shared services workflow environment
Position Location:US or Canada based candidates only. Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team.
Be part of the innovation!
Title: Campaigns Marketing Manager, North America Applications Demand Marketing
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190013GY