An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
CX Cloud/Incentive Sales Comp/Functional Architect/Lead
Required experience / expertise:
- 5 years experience with Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation, or 8 years experience with Oracle Incentive Compensation
- 8 years in the Sales/Variable Compensation domain
- Working with or as a part of Sales Management teams and Sales Force Automation solutions
- Oracle Sales Cloud Territory Manager
- Oracle Sales Cloud Quota Management
- Oracle Sales Cloud Forecast Management
- Apply business process knowledge to Sales and Marketing/ Variable Compensation challenges
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions
- Analyze and map existing client compensation processes to standard Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation processes
- Analyze and map existing client compensation plans to Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation functionality
- Define solutions that leverage Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation functionality, standard and extensible
- Develop and deliver end-user training
- Prepare and present executive project briefings
- Lead discovery sessions, configuration review sessions, and end to end review sessions
- Define conversion strategy to load payees, transactions, quotas, and historical data
- Sales Operations
- Sales Compensation
- Industry Compensation Practices (Financial services, retail, and/or manufacturing / distribution)
Title: CX Cloud/Incentive Sales Comp/Functional Architect/Lead- Senior Principal Consultant: (JoinNAAC)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 19000QF8