Provides clerical support within any of a variety of departments. Supports an SVP or below.
Perform clerical duties to relieve division staff and/or team members of all clerical details. Screens calls and takes messages Maintains filing systems. Composes and types routine letters, reports, and other material. Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions. Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet and graphic software. Makes travel arrangements and manages calendar. Arranges internal/external meetings and catering needs. Maintains organization charts and distribution lists. Manages and tracks assets. Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Works with other administrative personnel.
Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is essential. Follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments. Demonstrated strong organization skills and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Able to maintain confidential information. Professional phone manner and interpersonal skills. Use of word processing application and office equipment. BA/BS degree or equivalent 1 - 2 years of related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The OracleCollege Recruiting organization aggressively recruits highly accomplishedstudents from U.S. universities for both full-time and summer intern positions forProduct Development groups.
We arelooking for a bright, intuitive, achievement-oriented professional to provide awide range of administrative support and assistance for the College Recruitingdepartment.
Thisposition involves a multitude of tasks and processes, with a strong emphasis onmanaging projects.
- Generate, analyze and distribute College Recruiting reports using our database and Microsoft Excel
- Perform clerical duties including, but not limited to, ordering/maintaining office supplies for the team, booking conference rooms and coordinating meetings
- Organize and execute off-site events and outings for the team
- Help coordinate aspects of Summer Intern Program including temporary housing, bike rentals and events
- Support staff in assigned project-based work
- Assist in coordinating and attending campus events
- Ongoing responsibilities also include creating Purchase Orders, verifying department spend and keeping process manuals up to date
- Bachelor s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience isstrongly desired
- Impeccable organization andtime management skills
- Polished verbal and writtencommunication skills
- Excellent customer service witha strong client service approach
- Ability to adapt to changingpriorities while managing a variety of responsibilities
- Self-directed with a strongsense of urgency while maintaining exceptional detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well with theteam in a collaborative environment and help wherever is needed
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Job: **General Administration/Secretarial*
Title: Administrative Assistant - College Recruiting
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190010YH