- Join our development team for Oracle Cloud Portal, the online interface used by many Oracle Cloud customers daily, and the first user interface that customers see when trying or buying an Oracle Cloud service.
- This key position offers huge upside potential, high visibility, and fast career growth without the risks of a typical start-up.
- You’ll design and implement UI. You’ll have the challenge and gratification of seeing features that you design and develop being deployed to production, and available to customers monthly.
- Our team is located at Oracle’s headquarters in Redwood Shores, California.
- We embrace the Agile/Scrum and DevOps methodologies, which enable us to quickly deliver high-quality features and enhancements that our Oracle Cloud customers want most.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software engineering with proven results in designing, implementing and maintaining systems and services.
- Work with software development engineers, project managers and UX engineers to develop front-end components such as web interfaces, & to investigate customer-reported issues.
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership of the development of features for front-end system components such as web interfaces in a cloud environment.
- Familiarity and understanding of modern web application development with deep experience in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with at least one modern web application framework such as React/AngularJS/Ember and using it with REST APIs.
- Write correct, secure, maintainable, robust code and appropriate tests for front-end code.
- Influences visual designs in collaboration with Design stakeholders.
- Provides input to API stakeholders to ensure APIs support required user experiences.