The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
Serve as a Digital Forensic Analyst supporting Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's Detection and Response Team. The DFIR analyst will use forensic tools and investigative methods responding to network intrusions, malware infections, and other security incidents. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cyber threats facing a cloud provider, TTPs associated with advanced threat actors, and be proficient in scripting/coding.
- Investigate and analyze forensic artifacts related to identified security incidents
- Respond to intrusion attempts, identifying full scope of impact and infection vector
- Research and develop methods of tracking and detecting malicious activity within the network.
- Develop forensic tooling used to automate the incident response and digital forensics process
- Malware reverse engineering
- Work closely with the detections team to develop a detection pipeline based off of findings and intelligence
- Develop and disseminate technical reports based on analysis of analytic findings
- Develop and maintain DFIR procedures and runbooks
- 5 years of industry experience performing DFIR as a Forensic Analyst
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or equivalent experience
- Ability to write scripts/code using Python, Perl, Powershell, or an equivalent language
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including presentation skills, are important to be successful in this role
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with external parties
- Experience with forensics tools such as X-Ways, F-Response, Volatility and Rekall
- Red/Blue team experience turning findings into actionable detections and mitigations
- Preferred knowledge of current advanced adversary TTP's and experience responding to ATP attacks
- Understanding of privilege escalation, persistence, and lateral movement techniques
- Expertise in one digital forensic area - disk, memory, or network - and knowledgeable in all
- Experience analyzing artifacts from a broad spectrum of security incidents - anomalous activity, malware infections, DDoS traffic, unauthorized access, data extraction, etc.
- Knowledge of common attack types and their associated mitigations
- GIAC or digital forensics related certifications
- OSCP or other offensive security experience /certifications is a plus
- Prior experience working on a global security team is a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.