Join our team of Speech-Language Pathologists at Opya. You'll become a part of our growing team of pioneering and passionate multidisciplinary clinicians comprised of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Feeding Therapists and Behavior Therapists (Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Intervention Specialists and Behavior Technicians) who provide clinic based and in-home services for children age 12 months through young adulthood.
Contribute your skills to advancing Opya’s use of cutting-edge technology tools focused on assisting parents and clinicians to provide high quality services through better communication and coordination of care.
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity for new graduates! You will join a dynamic and experienced speech team, have the opportunity to co-treat and collaborate with other therapeutic disciplines and learn to provide creative, functional evidence based care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct developmentally appropriate and comprehensive assessments of Speech, Language, and Social Communication
- Design and implement individualized treatment plans for children diagnosed with ASD, and other developmental disorders
- Implement 1:1 and group interventions in the clinic and home settings
- Provide client and family-centered treatment plans to address individual needs for skill acquisition
- Produce progress reports and treatment plans in accordance with timelines of regulatory agencies and funding sources
- Provide parent education and training in order to support and generalize treatment goals
- Collect and analyze session data ,adjust treatment goals as required, to ensure appropriate client progress is being made.
- Maintain accurate documentation of sessions that meet the requirements of Opya Say & Do as well as regulatory agencies and funding sources in accordance with HIPAA.
- Communicate clearly, respectfully and openly with all team members, associated providers, clients, and their families.
- Use the company’s scheduling and billing system to ensure timely billing practices
- Use of the company’s technology to assist in coordination of care and communication with team members.
- Attend parent, staff and team meetings and training as requested
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
- Familiarity with approaches used with ASD and other developmental disabilities
- Early intervention experience and/or experience with Autism preferred
- Must be positive, energetic and creative
- Timely, reliable, and committed
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs
- Current or in process of obtaining California SLP license (RPE)
- Master’s degree and/or Doctorate in Communicative Disorders/Speech and Hearing Science
- US Citizen or Green Cardholder
- DOJ/FBI clearance
- Valid California Driver's license
- Reliable transportation and valid Automobile Insurance
- Negative TB test
- Current vaccines
Compensation & Benefits
- Industry-leading salaries
- Company-sponsored Medical Insurance
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Access to
- Free Pet Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Student loan refinancing at preferential rates with bonus cash back
- SmartSpend -gym discounts, travel discounts & more
- Headspace app for mindfulness, meditation and wellness
- Free UrbanSitter subscription for your childcare needs
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- CA State License Fees