Client Services Representative-Healthcare
Opya San Mateo, CA
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opya transforms Autism care by connecting treatment with technology to provide clinically excellent Behavior, Speech & Occupational Therapy. Our mission is to help as many children and families impacted by autism as possible. We are a mission-driven company investing in team members that align with our superior client and customer experience-based values. If this is you, read on!
As the families’ first point-of-contact with Opya, the Client Services Team plays an integral role in achieving Opya’s mission by providing a highly personalized and efficient client experience. As a Client Services Representative, you will help oversee the entire client journey at Opya, from ensuring streamlined client intake and scheduling for treatment, coordinating across clinical teams, administrative and operational staff, to communicating with families consistently throughout their treatment with Opya. Additionally, you will obtain feedback from clients and proactively address challenges and concerns.
You will play a critical role in ensuring our families feel cared for and receive the treatment they deserve!
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client Onboarding (Intake)
- Act as the main point of contact to Opya families by coordinating, educating, and supporting them through the client onboarding process, including collecting, filing, maintaining intake documentation, and answering service-related inquiries.
- Obtain eligibility and benefits coverage related to Opya’s services, and communicate coverage to families.
- Assist in supporting clients to increase utilization of the Opya technology.
- Respond promptly and professionally to emails and phone calls from clients, insurance companies, and staff and proactively communicate across all relevant parties to inform of progress through client onboarding.
- Ensure scheduling of clients maximizes utilization of authorized treatment hours, including building long-term schedules and addressing and communicating short-term scheduling changes (e.g., clinical staff call-outs, client cancellations, makeup sessions).
- Implement processes to ensure available staff is fully utilized and the client waitlist is minimized.
- Coordinate communication across cross-functional teams related to all scheduling matters.
- Authorizations Management
- Ensure that authorizations are procured, maintained, and entered into Opya’s systems timely and accurately so that sessions can be properly scheduled, rendered, and billed appropriately.
- Assist with any escalations during the authorization process to ensure timely claim filing and elimination of payer rejections and denials.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of medical operations experience, including medical scheduling
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to solve problems creatively
- Competent at managing own time; effectively handle multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter who works with integrity while also being a solid team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The HR department will analyze DOJ & FBI LiveScan reports in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as fitness for the position
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be timely, reliable, and committed to long-term employment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working at a startup
- 1+ years of insurance verification and precertification experience, including Commercial and Medicaid insurance and Single Case Agreements
- Bilingual (Spanish)
This is a largely sedentary role that operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers/scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Mateo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Opya