Title : Software Engineer
Location : Hillsboro, OR 97124
Duration : 12+ Months Contract
Shift Timings : 1st Shift
· Design, implement, and validate software and infrastructure components aimed at managing microscope data to address customers' tracking and analytical needs.
· Coordinate requirements, integration, and testing with related software groups as needed.
· Follow organisational practices and tools such as agile development, unit testing, source code and configuration management, code reviews, specifications, and documentation.
· Make practical development choices given limited requirements information and defined delivery schedules.
· University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline.
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to network across functional groups.
· 5+ years’ experience in Dev-Ops related projects: continuous deployment, automating builds and testing.
· Solid software-engineering practices such as requirements, Agile processes, unit-testing, etc.
· Demonstrated experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and related containerized micro service software architectures including deployment, scripting, and automation.
· Eligible for passport and able to travel.
· Expertise in Linux and Windows deployments (CentOS, Windows Server, etc.).
· Expertise in Jenkins or GitLab pipelines.
· Experience working within integrated software teams using Agile/Scrum/SAFe methodologies.
· Experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, C#, .NET & .NET Core, and related frameworks.
· Knowledge of electron microscopy a plus.