Sales Operations Associate
Hours – 1st shift (Mon - Fri)
Duration – 03 Months
Pay Rate-$20.00/hr on W2
Location – Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030
The Sales Operations Associate for cell culture will report into the General Manager for a limited time period not to exceed three months. The position will be responsible for working with the sales team to cull open opportunities of peptones in drug indications at various stages of the life cycle that had been identified pre-acquisition. This will enable more robust planning and predictions for the business going forward.
Success in this role involves the creation of clean data that can be used to populate the global CRM tool.
• Hold working sessions with each of the commercial leads for Advanced Bio-processing to review their sales pipeline from 2018 onward
• Cleansing of all opportunities in the pipeline no longer deemed to be active
• A review of those molecules we are specified into but have received no sales revenue in the last 24 months
• With a report out after discussions with individual sales reps as to the likely reason
• Entry of retrospective data as needed into SDFC
• A report out at the end of the project which highlights likely revenue in the next five years from those products that we have been embedded in
• Note that we will provide all assumptions regarding average revenue per stage and fall out rates associated with drug development process in stages 1-3
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline.
• Good communication skills, especially oral
• Ability to work with WW regional sales individuals in various time zones including Asia.
• Knowledge of cell culture market a plus.
• Competent in Microsoft Office Products: PowerPoint, Excel.
• Self-starter with the ability to perform with minimal supervision.