Location : Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
Duration : Temp to Hire/Direct Hire
· Lead the functional management of Client’s IT Technology.
· Responsible for ensuring consistency of IT technologies by defining standards and policies.
· Provide centralized management of the planning, managing and implementing of functional technology, and manage a team to deliver services across the enterprise.
· Expected to promote quality in support services to drive business value in compliance with internal and external IT policies and procedures.
· Responsible for identifying and managing potential risks of delivering the support services required to support and enable current and future business needs, as well as identifying, assessing, and prioritizing meaningful strategic opportunities within both clinical or non-clinical settings, and to develop the people, processes, and underlying technologies to deliver on those opportunities.
· Provide subject matter expertise for governing bodies to ensure high quality service delivery, ongoing strategic partnership and support.
· Works with business partners to support and inform the financial and strategic management used to enable the enhanced performance of Client.
· Employs performance development programs that result in both individual and team growth. Creates opportunities for individuals to exercise and grow new skills.
· Accountable as a resource to team members in department as well as other departments in the organization. Approves time off requests, and signs off on employee timecards.
· Maintains schedule to ensure proper staffing at all times. Responsible for the interviewing, hiring, discipline of employees and any other personnel issues that arise.
· Completes performance appraisals. Develops and maintains all budgetary items. Responsible for oversight of vendor management, contracts, and support agreements.
· Responsible for statement of work review related to project leadership. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Must have experience providing excellent customers service in a prompt and professional manner and have the ability to work independently, balancing multiple tasks within deadlines.
· Must be comfortable managing change with excellent problem solving skills. Experience in training and presentation techniques.
· Ability to manage a project across teams and meet goals required. Knowledge of current clinical practice, regulatory healthcare requirements, and healthcare information systems.
· Consults on the budgeting process across the enterprise.
· Reviews contracts to ensure compliance with contract specifications and regulations.
· Creates a team environment of accountability and commitment for reaching project goals.
· Champions new ideas, methodologies and practices that drive individual and group productivity.
· Creates and implements a strategy for supporting current and future business needs.
· Develops long-term strategies to deliver services that keep pace with technology trends.
· Generates and interprets a wide range of statistical data and reports.
· • Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
· Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
· Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
· Understanding of the importance of being accountable and ability to focus on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments.
· Knowledge of collaborative techniques and ability to promote a culture of information sharing and working together to solve business problems and meet business goals.
· Understanding of the rationale behind the necessity to continually learn and grow and the ability to seek performance feedback and identify approaches to improve own performance and that of others.
· Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
· Understanding of the value of innovation and ability to develop new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
· Understanding of the importance of the facilitation of individual team member's growth and ability to develop methods for helping team members to learn and develop continuously.
Performance Measurement and Tuning
· Knowledge of and the ability to monitor, measure, and optimize individual and combined utilization of hardware, software and telecommunications components.
· Tactical, Strategic: Knowledge of effective planning techniques and ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
· Server Hardware:
· Knowledge of and ability to configure, install, and support local and remote server hardware and connectivity components.
System and Technology Integration:
· Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
· Team Management:
· Knowledge of effective team building techniques and ability to form and manage effective teams.
· Knowledge of the necessity and value of teamwork; experience with and ability to participate effectively as part of a team.
· Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
· Virtualization Tools and Technologies:
· Knowledge of and the ability to utilize virtualization tools and technologies such as Vmware, Citrix, et al to establish and maintain a virtual infrastructure.
Standard computer programs used in the department:
· Microsoft Project, ServiceNow, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, etc.
Required skills and minimum years of experience:
· Minimum of four years' experience in management required.
Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required:
· PMP, ITIL Foundation Certification - preferred