Pharmaceutical Support Specialist
Pay Rate- $21.00/hr
Hours – 1st Shift (Mon - Fri)
Duration – 12 Month
Location - Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
The Pharmaceutical Support Specialist, reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, has primary responsibility as the customer facing contact for Pharmaceutical key accounts. This key contact role ensures that the customer’s requirements in terms of current product supply requirements (primarily made-to-order), and special requirements are handled directly within the internal organization to facilitate service excellence that differentiates in the market place. This role requires coordination with the sales force, documentation control, logistics, marketing, quality assurance, and warehousing departments (both domestically and internationally) to assure the customer’s needs for product availability are met. This requires a thorough knowledge of systems and departments as well as understanding the demands of the customer.
• Compose accurate, prompt and appropriate replies to customer contacts
• Establish direct contact with internal stakeholders and Customers as required
• Act as VOC (Voice of Customer) to internal stakeholders and the Business
• Provide back up to the Sales Executive should they be unavailable
• Support Sales as the point of contact for small customers i.e. communicate change, provide samples, explain order to delivery process, apply for customer credit, follow up with customer on service delivered vs. required etc…
• Continuity of Supply
• Proactively manage customer requirements understanding supply chain capabilities to maximum service levels
• Contact customers to ensure forecasts are communicated on time
• Process and monitor all orders
• Work closely with Supply Planners to provide accurate product availability and allocation
• Problem solve with internal stakeholders to meet customer delivery expectations
• Establish sufficient notifications when production orders are in jeopardy of meeting customer expected delivery requirements
• Monitor performance with all designated contacts in the functional areas to support on-time delivery and other business unit KPI’s
• Provide Demand Management process with valuable information on order patterns, inventory levels, etc.
• Customer Relationship Development
• Work with Business to identify key customer contacts & relationship building strategy
• Establish a cadence of communication with the key customers and content of meetings
• Support Specialist activity to customers to ensure their service requirements are met
• Attend meetings with customers as required Continuous Improvement
• Assist in the establishment of best practices for both and the customer in processes directly affecting the customer service Specific Items
• Actively engages in order management (receipt thru delivery) especially on production orders to ensure manufacturing lead times are managed to meet customer expectations
• Execute all transactions in line with current PS operational and SOX compliance procedures
• Interface with transportation carriers to ensure service delivery levels are optimized
• Research, validate and process customer service complaints on a timely basis
• Customer and internal product samples processing
• Ensure customer master data is set up properly
• Responsible for assuring all shipments align to achieve Division’s monthly financial sales
Opusing believes in “Collaborative Effort” to channelize skills & experience of our teams to deliver Multi Dais Business Critical & Innovative IT Solutions & services in a diversity of verticals worldwide.
We are passionate in helping diversified profit & non- profit business groups through delivering “Innovative Solutions” to reach & maximize their business objectives.
Purpose: Provide customers with innovative technology and insightful impacts.
Business: Technology consulting, Product development, Training, Integration, Staff Augmentation & HR Outsourcing.
Value: Deliver high quality customized solution with outstanding support and services.