Below are some key highlights of the position –
Position : Patient Service Representative
Location : St. Louis, MO, 63110
Duration : 6+ Months Contract
Shift : Mon – Fri (Day Shift)
· Responsible for answering inbound calls from patients and other customer communications for primary care and specialty providers within the Medical Group.
· This role utilizes multiple systems and communication methods to ensure accurate and complete information is shared, contributing to the coordination of outpatient care.
· This position may offer a work from home opportunity.
· Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
· Assists patient with scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling appointments.
· Addresses patient questions and concerns and routes requests and messages to patient’s provider and support staff.
· Maintains accountability for accurate data entry and thorough knowledge of all contact center software applications and other support systems. Works closely with RN Triage team to address patient symptoms based calls and facilitate medication refills.
Why Work Here?
Platform to learn and self improvement
Saint Louis, MO