Entry Level Machine Operator
• Read process sheet and blueprint for the work order.
• Process parts through the machine
• Measure seals using tools such as micrometers, pi tape, gauge, venires, etc. by checking dimensions as indicated on the blueprints.
• Place completed seals on the rack and take finished product to designated area
• 0 years of manufacturing experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
All the time • Working with forming parts as stated above.
• Full use of both hands
• Standing 8-10 hours a day
Most of the time • Lifting 0-35 pounds approximately 3 times per day