Position: Logistics Operations Center Analyst
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Contract : 6 Months
Shift : 08.30 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- The LOC Analyst will process all letters of commitment from GPOs.
- This includes confirming the customer’s existing price tearing, administering and evaluating sales volumes for changes in price tiers, and processing all necessary approvals for preferred pricing tiers.
- The LOC Analyst will also assist in processing, calculating, and paying GPO administration fees.
- This individual will help run monthly sales reports for all contracted agreements requiring administration fees.
- Reports are based on contracted memberships and products.
- Sales must be reviewed and matched against GPO membership rosters to confirm eligibility.
- The calculation of administration fees is performed in line with contracted agreements.
- Payments are finalized including all necessary approvals and submitted for payment.
- Sales volume reports matching administration fees are prepared and submitted to GPO.
- The LOC Analyst will support the GPO sales metrics process based on administration fee sales, as well as the same store sales volumes.
- Reporting must include year-over-year growth measures, as well as provide a variance analysis summary.
- The LOC Analyst will assist with processing and paying all Enterprise related Consolidated Service Center (CSC) tracing fees, as well as submitting payments for certain customer rebates.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, sales, and marketing, or a related field
- Experience: Minimum of 1-5 years of relevant work experience with prior knowledge of GPO administration fee management preferred.
- Previous experience in the medical technology/healthcare industry preferred.
- Proficient in Excel (intermediate/advanced), Model N, and Oracle (nice to have, but not required).
- Demonstrated ability within cross-functional teams.