Job title: - Customer Care Agent
Start Date: 1/13/2020
Duration: - 6 MONTH (contract to hire)
Pay Rate: - $13.00 per hour ($13.50 per hour for bilingual)
Location: 1420 Discovery Pkwy, Alton, IL 62002
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 9:00pm/possible rotating weekends
A Customer Care Account Representative is responsible for selling home warranty and energy related products and services in a blended environment handling both inbound and outbound customer service calls. Account Representatives will work closely with supervisors and coaches to meet quality assurance guidelines for professionalism, sales/customer service techniques and customer engagement.Responsible for responding to customer interactions with courtesy and professionalism. Responsible for responding to sales calls by offering all available products. This is a sales-focused, customer-obsessed; purpose-driven & people-powered environment. Responsible for retaining customer relationships. The position requires flexibility to work weekends and/or evenings via a rotating schedule (non-traditional schedule).
• Strong customer-obsessed service and purpose-driven sales skills.
• Strong organization, communication, problem-resolution and relationship building skills.
• Ability to convey information to or respond to inquiries from customers, colleagues, leadership and contractors.
• Proficient typing skills and computer literate
• Ability to continuously improve customer service skills and systems knowledge through self-development and coaching.
Required: High School or GED
Preferred: Associate Degree, some college courses
Related Work Experience:
• 1 year experience in Sales or Customer Service Preferred:
• Previous work experience in a fast paced Call Center environment
• Experience accurately capturing details of phone conversation on paper and in a computer application.
• Experience with direct or suggestive sellingSpecific Skills& Knowledge:Required:
• Proficient typing and computer application skills (minimum of 40 wpm)
• Strong attention to detail with ability to multi task while speaking with a customer on the phone.
• Easily adapt to change while balancing multiple priorities
• Ability to work a continuously flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays with punctuality and consistent work attendance.
Current hours of operation are 6:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday - Saturday
• Motivation for sales, adhering to set computer guided scripts and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, effective listening skills, and ability to identify needs through phone conversation
• Knowledge or familiarity with HVAC equipment and standard concepts
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
• Proven ability to work successfully in a results-oriented environment
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Ability to handle a high call volume environment while maintaining high performance
This is a full-time position, paying base pay plus sales bonus on EVERY sale. There is no limit to what you can earn!
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:Account Representatives may sit or stand, but are required to remain at their desks except for scheduled lunch and breaks;
Office Environment Disclaimer:This information describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. The description is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities and qualifications required in the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified disabled individuals for performance of essential duties and responsibilities.