- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duration : 12 months (possible extension)
Shift : 2nd Shift
· 1-3 years’ experience in fabrication of machine operation in light to medium industrial manufacturing environment.
· Must have equipment knowledge around Turrets, Press Brakes, and Saws.
· Monitor equipment conditions and perform basic preventative maintenance.
· Ability to use measuring tape, and variable gauges, such as calipers.
· Basic computer knowledge of Windows based operating systems and programs.
· Knowledge of basic shop math. Ability to read and understand formal, informal drawings, and/or engineering drawings.
· Ability to read written instructions and comprehend verbal instructions.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Lifting 10 lbs frequently
• Measuring with tape measure to accuracies of 1/16”
• Mechanical press two hand operation
• Daily cleaning and as needed
• Oily and noisy environment.
• Work with little guidance after training period
• Follow all Eaton Policies and Safety rules
• Always Wear Gloves, cut resistant sleeves hearing and eye protection, steel toe shoes. Other PPE as required
• Ability to follow instructions daily
Secondary Job Functions:
• Lifting and shaking by hand heavy steel (50 lbs) frequently
• Reaching, stretching to lift heavy objects above shoulder height
• Assembling light repetitive items, requiring screws tape and bolts.
160 Gold Star Boulevard Worcester Massachusetts 01606Worcester, MA