Business Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $150,000 Yearly (plus commission)
OpusXenta is a venture backed, fast-growing and world leading software solutions company for the cemetery, crematory and funeral home markets. We deliver the most comprehensive suite of solutions available and have a solid base of blue-chip customers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated ERP business development manager to actively engage in outbound and inbound sales to expand our reach nationally and to accelerate our growth.
Your success in an ERP sales function would put you in a great position to exponentially grow with a world leading solution for a highly targetable sector.
You are passionate about helping businesses to take full advantage of their ERP/CRM investments using your creative problem-solving experiences. Customer service matters to you. You are organized, professional, disciplined, and able to meet the deadlines promised. You would be self-motivated and can use initiative to deliver great outcomes. You are capable of working autonomously whilst still participating in the team at large.
- Foster long term relationships with business leaders and market influencers
- Use your ERP experience to engage opportunities
- Hunt for leads through conventions, social platforms, digital marketing and cold/warm calls
- Execute and manage a professional sales process to identify client requirements and to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- With the full support of the organization, you would grow a meaningful pipeline and drive new sales from it
Who are you:
- A minimum of 5 years of successful ERP sales experience
- A business or accounting bachelor’s degree
- An ability to learn quickly and think critically and analytically
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication ability
- You would be a motivated self-starter that uses initiative to drive success
- You would thrive on closing new deals
- Comfortable with structured processes and systems
- You would be familiar with CRM and Microsoft Office applications
- You would enjoy travel as it will be an essential part of your role
You would use your initiative and your ability to think out of the box to excel in this role and in return you would enjoy strong rewards and a company environment that values the people in the organization.
Remuneration – Greater than $150k OTE uncapped
We offer a remuneration with a base salary commensurate with your experience and you would also earn strong commissions based on your performance and this commission is not capped.
We are a strong supporter of remote work and so the role is open to candidates at any location in the United States. A valid US work visas is essential.
OpusXenta are global leaders in providing software solutions for the death care industry with a global footprint across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Sri-Lanka, and the United States.
OpusXenta IncWhy Work Here?
Outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to draw upon their experience and further their career where success is rewarded.
OpusXenta are a highly innovative organisation with our technology stack spanning across SaaS, AI, Marketplaces, Payment Platforms, Mobile and so much more. OpusXenta are global leaders in providing software solutions for the death care industry with a global footprint across Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Sri-Lanka, and the United States.