GET TO KNOW OPUS BUSINESS CONSULTING
At Opus Business Consulting we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction at a time. We are a premier marketing and sales consulting firm that aims to improve our customer satisfaction and marketing strategies through dynamic in person interactions.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through in person communications and marketing.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers in person about their services and needs
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Keeping accurate client records using SalesForce
- Acquire potential new clients and customers
- Face to face presentations to our customers
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback to supervisors about pricing and promotions
- Upsell to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN OPUS BUSINESS CONSULTING?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Opus Business Consulting employees, giving back matters just as much that s why we’re so proud of our ability to give back to the community and our global philanthropy projects.
Simply put, we want to make lives better one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Opus Business Consulting employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Guaranteed weekly compensation
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Opus Business Consulting means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Opus Business Consulting offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed because when you re at your best, that s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Retail customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Opus Business Consulting Insights:
Opus Business Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce Opus Business Consulting recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.