Pittsburgh area only!!!!
We offer a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity work in one of the hottest start-ups in the Providence area
What to expect:
- Learn effective communication to our clients
- Basic sales and customer retention skills
- Technical sales product/service knowledge
- Communicate in a one on one environment with potential customer
- Public speaking training for sales presentations and meetings
- Office administrative tasks
- Learn Salesforce and other data interface
This new team member will learn how to qualify customer leads created by the clients we represent, and finalize sales with our direct marketing tactics.
- Computer for remote virtual training
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Associates degree (minimum)
- 1- 2 restaurant/ hospitality/ retail experience
- References from previous employers/ professors
- The ideal candidate is competitive, energetic, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence.
Our team members with retail, restaurant and hotel backgrounds are our top performers and here is why:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
· Self-starters with solid organizational and planning skills
· Open minded and a willingness to learn
· Discipline to maintain high volume work
· Competitive and focused on achieving goals
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we believe in a winning culture.
What we are proud to provide our team:
- Upbeat professional work environment
- Team outings ( i.e sporting events)
- Employee awards and recognition
- Paid training
- Travel opportunities
People with experience in the following areas should apply: customer relationship entry level manager, restaurant, retail, full time, entry level sales, full time administrative assistant, retail associate, retail cashier, customer service representative, leadership, store manager, supervisor, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, customer service clerk, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, prep cook, restaurant manager, valet, bellhop, concierge and front desk
Opus Consulting has worked with other local marketing firms and built their reputation as well. Any marketing firm owes any success and credit to our consulting in training, sales, and brand management.
Our CEO started the company on the values of integrity, helping others, and work ethic. When we hire someone we focus on values and career goals over experience and education.
Opus Business Consulting Inc