The Senior Business Analyst is a vital team player in the Enterprise Project Management Office and to the enterprise. As a skilled Senior Business Analyst, this person will have direct impact to the profitability and efficiency from the overall delivery of initiatives across the enterprise. The Senior Business Analyst solves organizational problems via requirements by eliciting, documenting and analyzing user needs, current and future state process flows, use cases, test cases, etc. Consistently and constructively solicit, clarify and acknowledge individual perspectives, feedback and opinions with open-mindedness and flexibility. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting multiple Project Managers and the Head of the EPMO. The Senior Business Analyst will understand and comply with requirements of all laws, regulations, policies and guidelines applicable to the position. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsibilities extend to supporting multiple project managers, projects, work efforts and/or programs simultaneously.
- Partner with the internal user communities to become an expert in their business processes and challenges.
- Create user requirements and validate detailed functional specifications for business processes.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Analyze and document complex as-is and future business processes to turn business requirement into documents for procedures, applications, tools and reporting.
- Produce detailed process maps, system diagrams, logical data models, business requirements, gap analysis, report specifications and other documentation as required for project analysis, planning and design.
- Development of test cases, test scripts, test result scorecards, training materials and how-to guides.
- Assists in the monitoring of enterprise portfolio by collecting project progress, tracking actuals, critical thinking, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Collect and Analyze data to identify risks and perform root-cause analysis on areas of risk. Establish and track action plans, working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to identify solution options with pros/cons to various stakeholders and decision makers of diverse scope.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization in both oral and written form.
- Schedule, prepare, facilitate and document meetings with all levels of staff for purposes of discovery, presentation, review, approval and problem resolution.
- Ability to lead initiatives that include maintenance and enhancement efforts on existing systems.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills effectively communicating in individual and group settings; confidentiality critical
- Able to work closely with subject matter experts (SME) and leadership across the organization
- Ability to gather and develop business and functional requirements
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with Salesforce, Fiserv Premier and/or nCino
- Strong knowledge of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes
Education and/or Experience:
- BA or BS degree required
- 8-10 years of project analyst, business analyst or business systems analyst experience
- 5+ years related Commercial Banking or financial services business experience
- Business Analyst/Analysis certification preferred
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities
Opus Bank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. OpusBank also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of OpusBank, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of OpusBank, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Software Powered by iCIMS