The Relationship Banker reports to the Relationship Banking Manager and is assigned to a banking office. In this role, the Relationship Banker is responsible for performing a variety of duties including processing transactions, making referrals, opening new accounts, and providing client solutions and exceptional service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening new accounts, processing transactions such as deposits and check cashing, cash balancing, safe deposit box set up and inquiries, and performing maintenance on existing accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow established Opus Bank policies, procedures, and guidelines and adhere to Opus Bank Code of Conduct.
- Ensure effective, proactive handling of client inquiries and resolution of client issues in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional client experiences and assist clients in finding solutions to everyday challenges.
- Ensure the completion of required documentation, checklists, processes, and workflows to comply with bank policies and procedures.
- Achieve satisfactory risk reviews.
- Responsible for adherence to all compliance and security programs, including but not limited to, completion of all required and assigned training modules and certifications by established due dates and deadlines.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with internal Opus Bank partners to maximize opportunities and effectiveness.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and familiar with bank technology and teller equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 6 months to one year of customer service experience in retail sales, financial services, and or goal oriented environment.
Software Powered by iCIMS