- Expired: May 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant to join the Solution Services team in Pittsburgh. We require a smart, hardworking and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who loves to figure out and solve business problems using technology. In this role, you will be deployed throughout pre-sales, implementation and BAU across high value projects, with the aim of becoming a trusted legal technology consultant and driving engagement across Opus 2’s solutions.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Communicate the Opus 2 product and solution vision with clients in order to reinforce our leadership position in the market.
- Become a domain expert in solution areas, understand the competitive landscape and be able to articulate the benefits of the Opus 2 approach.
- Support the Business Development team through pre-sales providing product, subject matter and technical expertise.
- Lead the client implementation process through demonstrations, proof of concepts, workshops, UAT and launch.
- Design and configure solutions based on client business requirements, with the aim of building solutions that solve the client’s information, workflow, analysis and reporting, user experience and client engagement requirements.
- Provide tailored training sessions to all user personas across the Opus 2 solution portfolio.
- Support the Account Management team to drive client success through various initiatives.
- Where necessary, provide senior support to the Solution Operations team whilst the team is scaled globally.
- Work closely with the Training and Documentation team, and the Marketing team to develop key solution content such as videos, explainers, blog posts, data sheets and other content to engage with clients.
- Engage with both Product and Development teams around continuous improvement to the current and future roadmap.
- Engage clients around possible practice adjacencies, understand the business requirements, document and validate them, then analyze and translate them into value-added solutions on Opus 2 Platform.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as a Solution Consultant, Pre-Sales Consultant, Implementation Consultant or equivalent in a B2B software technology and/or services space.
- Strong ability to listen and analyze customer needs, and engage with customers in a consultative manner.
- Excellent presentation skills, particularly with training customers in the technology / software space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role – you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone, including senior executives, and you are comfortable working in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Patient demeanour; excellent ability to hand-hold non-savvy customers with tact and diplomacy.
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power decision-making.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to learn quickly, deliver high-quality results and coordinate work across multiple teams.
- Organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Proactive, flexible and has a can-do attitude.
- Strong team player but also able to work well independently and autonomously.
- Law, computer science or relevant degree.
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world’s leading legal teams, with the world’s largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you’ll receive:
- 401k contribution.
- 21 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Length of service holiday entitlement.
- Healthcare, Dental plan and Vision insurance.
- Perkbox scheme.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity work or dependent cover.
- Accessible and modern office space Equal Opportunities.
TechnologyView all jobs at Opus 2