- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opulence is all about innovation. We are a leading wireless solutions provider enabling education on telecom services and delivering products directly to consumers to customize the fast-moving world of wireless services to fit their needs. We need a fresh perspective and creative Marketing Coordinator to take our team to the next level!
Over the years we have built upon our deep expertise and agility in delivering highly configurable, unique solutions. The Marketing Coordinator team is composed of industry experts who seek an open atmosphere for innovation, personal growth, and making an impact. Our fast-paced culture and focus on teamwork means our Marketing Coordinators are never bored and always have an opportunity to strengthen their professional knowledge. The wireless world is constantly evolving and we want you to be part of that journey
Marketing Coordinator Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinating materials used at community events and engaging with potential customers to support sales initiatives
- Managing and collecting customer information for lead generation follow-up
- Managing promotional sales events and executing marketing campaigns directly to consumers efficiently
- Developing a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceed quotas, and update prospects in your territory
- Maintaining the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Driving all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, presenting, pricing and contract negotiations, etc
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Meet or exceed revenue targets on an individual and team basis
We Look For Our Marketing Coordinator to have:
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related fields
- Sales experience or marketing background is a must
- Strong public speaking and public speaking skills
- Excellent promotional skills and ability to bring a brand to life!
- Eager to learn and grow in the marketing field
- Problem-solving MASTER
- Creative Genius
This role is set to start immediately, so we are looking for an individual that is local to the area and able to start in 1-2 weeks
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Opulence Management