Cuando se trata de salir adelante y tienes la voluntad de ganar, vamos a llamarlo gran potencial de carrera! Imagine being able to get answers to your health plan questions from someone who speaks the same language as you do. Or, the opposite, not being able to get the answers. At UnitedHealth Group, we want our customers to get those answers by speaking to one of our Bilingual Representatives. If you're fluent in English and Spanish, we can show you how to put all of your skills, your passions and your energy to work in a fast growing environment.
If you are located in the Tampa, FL or La Crosse, WI area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans. By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system. LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on-location services, patient-specific in-clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services. There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life’s best work.SM
This position requires ACHA Level II Background checks (fingerprinting) by the State of Florida for all Clinicians that have face-to-face contact with members and will require renewal every five years.
Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S. Citizens. Our Facilities Security Officer will initiate this process post-offer acceptance. Failure to obtain this will result in termination from this role.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Sunday - Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (12:00am -11:59pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Support the continuum of care for TRICARE Beneficiaries by scheduling a variety of medical services in accordance with customer availability, Military Treatment Facility (MTF) capabilities and contract guidelines.
- Respond to a variety of inquiries and resolves issues with regard to TRICARE eligibility in a timely manner while maintaining sensitivity toward military culture.
- Conduct customer contacts related to beneficiary support, referral follow-up, education and resource inquiries
- Identify potential emergent concerns and follow contract specific protocol connect beneficiaries to the TRICARE NAL clinical team.
- Maintain constant awareness of service level and queue status in order to meet contractual requirements.
- Support the continuum of care related to Global Nurse Advice Line contacts
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Customer service experience
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working with Medicaid or Medicare
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Prior military or TRICARE Beneficiary experience
- Reside within a commutable distance to Tampa, WI or La Crosse, WI with the ability and willingness to attend onsite training and meetings as need
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
Careers with LHI. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in cost - effective health care management. And when you join our team, you’ll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We’ve joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We’re supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Serving virtually every dimension of the health system, we work with a diverse set of clients across 150 countries – from those who diagnose and treat patients to those who pay for care, deliver health services, and those who supply the cures. Optum maintains operations across North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our innovative partnerships provide technology and tools that enable unprecedented collaboration and efficiency. As a result, we can tap into valuable health care data to uncover insights and develop strategies for better care at lower costs.
We want to make health care work better for everyone. This depends on hiring the best and brightest. Explore opportunities today and begin your life’s best workSM.