Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Digital Marketing Coordinator. Junior or Senior role
In person – on site – in office at Deerfield FL office
Full Job Description
We Level Up is a network of Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers that provide a variety of levels of care to those who are prepared to begin their recovery journey. Our commitment is unmatched and proven by offering a diverse set of clinical therapies, combined with a professional, caring staff and diverse treatment options. We use a whole-patient approach built on a foundation of integrity, transparency, and compassion. Our goals extend far beyond sobriety alone; every therapeutic intervention we deliver empowers our clients with a sense of purpose and joy in recovery. We operate four residential inpatient treatment centers in Florida.
Come join us on this journey! We are looking to grow our teams with talented, caring, and passionate people who share our energy and enthusiasm for recovery treatment.
We are looking for an either a Senior or even entry-level role to be a part of our digital marketing team. Salary depends on experience with entry level 30K to Senior at 50K.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY: Our team handles all aspects of digital marketing, media relations, and overall brand development, with each area developing through constant testing and refinement. We have the best platforms, people, and digital marketing leaders to help you grow and succeed. You’ll be part of a fast-growth company which creates regular opportunities for growth, the ability to test, and the chance to learn from proven strategies.
Job Overview: This job will focus on helping manage our entire digital marketing efforts from content writing to directory listings to PR to obtaining white hat SEO backlinks, research and optimization of content across our websites. Full-time Junior and or Senior role in Deerfield FL that is Non-remote. For Junior role we’re able to train inhouse.
- Experience in editing/optimizing content on WordPress
- Yoast SEO plugin experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console desired.
We are looking for a well-rounded Digital Marketing Coordinator with understanding of or willingness to learn all aspects of Digital Marketing, SEO and related. We are looking for a person that eats, lives, and breaths digital marketing and is always up to date on all Google engine updates as well as newest trends. This is not a position for a JR or someone that is an expert.
Our goal is always results, we deliver reports but we focus the actual cash value of our service to our management team. We are looking for not just the knowledge, experience, and expertise to fill this position but also the right attitude and mentality to grow with us. Growth is not just for the company but for each team member as well. As the firm grows the whole team grows along with it to ensure a long-lasting team with great attitudes and work ethics. Success and Results is the name of the game here. Job duties:
- Website maintenance, audits, improvements. Content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Coordinate and help implement SEO strategy and overall website visibility.
- Research suitable venues for brand mentions and link development.
- Contact external sources to build relationships for link and brand development.
- Implement project tasks, meet timelines, and communicate effectively.
- Continuously strive for quality improvement, identify and understand issues and opportunities.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Familiarization Google analytics, Google Docs, Other Digital Marketing Software
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Prepare reports, identify keywords to drive most value
- Write powerful calls to action
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Assist with email and text message marketing campaigns / outreach
- Assisting with blogger outreach. Coordinate gifting to bloggers & social media influencers
- Assist with facility, testimonials, new therapists video intros and related video clips, photoshoots for placement on Youtube channel, Instagram & Facebook. Execute regular content shoots.
- Schedule no less than weekly posts on all social media channels. Create exciting content & verbiage for posts including testimonials, stories and reels.
- Candidates should be comfortable using Canva or Photoshop
- Run local citation building campaigns and provide link building recommendations
- Proof and provide copy/Review content for emails, social media posts, google my business posts, blogs, newsletters, website content
- 6 months to 2+ years of demonstrated excellence in social media marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful social marketing campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop / Premiere / After Effects
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO and analytics programs
- Familiarity with content management systems including Wordpress
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage marketing across multiple facilities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven success working collaboratively across multi-functional teams
- Strong communications and team skills
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location – Deerfield FL (limited travel to FL facilities to assist with photo shoots, videos, etc.)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company's website: WeLevelUp.com
Work Remotely: No
AddressPompano Beach, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?