Director of Marketing and Business Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*** Job requires relocation (with assistance) to Charlotte, NC area ***
OATi specializes in manufacturing advanced technology for optical alignment, metrology and testing equipment and offers solutions for precision optical systems assembly and manufacturing. Located in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina, we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Director of Marketing and Business Development specializing in optical and metrology instrument systems to help us achieve our growth objectives.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans for both OEM and end-user customers
- Build forecast and plans to exceed
- Manage and grow existing and new accounts
- Identifying opportunities for all product lines
- Manage quotations, sales, product management and distributors, through a CRM, to ensure successful outcome and teamwork.
- Manage all marketing activities, such as: advertising, website updates, trade show planning and attendance, marketing communications, and the like.
- Need to work successfully with the team of application and engineering personnel
- Maintain a complete prospect, competitor, and customer database and provides marketing and sales information to management as required.
- Technical support for end user sales distributors
- Must possess a high sense of urgency, strong work ethic, organizational skills with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record growing sales YoY.
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills complimented by an aggressive and solutions-oriented track record
- Minimum 15 years of experience in analytical instrumentation or semiconductor OEM subsystem sales with increasing responsibility
- 8 years of experience managing sales and/or sales operations
- Meet or exceed quota by developing and implementing account plans and closing orders
- BS degree or higher in a technical field
- Ability to travel Internationally and Domestically up to 45% of the time.
Must be a US Citizen to be considered for employment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a liberal vacation plan, 100% medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K pension plan contribution, paid holidays, educational assistance and annual bonus.
Opto-Alignment TechnologyWhy Work Here?
We are a mature company with a start-up attitude. We value team work and motivated individual contributors. Come join the fun.
Opto Alignment, located in Charlotte NC, is a leading manufacturer of ultra precision alignment, assembly and inspection optical systems. Our flagship product, the Laser Alignment & Assembly Station (LAS), employs latest generation illumination and vision technologies, along with computer automation, to achieve sub-micron centering precision. For more than 30 years, Opto Alignment is a recognized leader in the field of optical instrumentation where we offer complete solutions for opto-mechanical design, ultra precision machining, system manufacturing and assembly services ranging from the visible to the infrared spectrum.
Get fresh Sales And Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.