At Options Family & Behavior Services, we provide a person-centered therapeutic rehabilitation journey to all individuals and their families with co-occurring mental illness and/or chemical dependency. As the first co-occurring program for youth in MN (since 1998), Options has been a leader in treating the whole person.
The purpose of the Psychotherapy Supervisor is to lead and manage the In-Home and In-Clinic Therapy Program by tracking billable hours, supporting and managing staff performance, increasing staff and client levels through marketing efforts, and providing ongoing supervision and treatment direction. This position will manage the daily operations of the program to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, licensing regulations, ordinances and codes and organizational procedures.
This position requires:
- A Master’s Degree in behavioral sciences or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Licensure as a LICSW, LMFT, LP, or LPCC
- Certification as a Clinical Supervisor is preferred, but not required
Options Family & Behavior Services offers:
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Wide array of clinical experiences
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and paid Holidays
- Full benefits for 30+ hour work weeks
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!!
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Options Minnesota, Options Family & Behavior Services, Options Residential, and River Ridge shall provide equal access to and opportunity in its employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.