Options360 Women’s Clinic is a faith-based, nonprofit medical clinic working with under-served women in Clark County. We are seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper. Candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work hard and still have fun!
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner.
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments.
- Perform donor functions including setting up pledges, making deposits, and revenue recognition.
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Knowledge and understanding of non-profit accounting preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Please submit a resume and cover letter. Thank you!