- $80,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Let's change healthcare together!
At Optimyl Benefits, we're revolutionizing the healthcare landscape for small employers by providing accessible, high-quality, and easy-to-use healthcare plans. Drawing from deep experience working with small employers, Optimyl delivers plans crafted specifically for them, finding the "Optimyl" Balance. Our mission is ambitious, and we're already making waves. Through our innovative solutions, we empower businesses to offer competitive benefits packages that improve the lives of their employees and their families. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to make a tangible impact while honing your skills alongside a supportive and talented group of professionals.
Optimyl Benefits is seeking a Salesforce Software Engineer responsible for creating secure, and stable integrations within our software eco-system. The successful candidate brings a passion for delivering stable applications, a strong knowledge of best practices, and a desire to promote, direct, and evangelize robust and modern development processes within the engineering team.
The candidate will need to collaborate closely with product team members, vendors, and the engineering director to implement software products and create custom software integrations with third parties.Responsibilities
- Develop and manage our Salesforce CRM. ( Vlocity )
- Support and work with the development team in designing and creating solutions using the Vlocity Industry Cloud application to match the customer's technical roadmap
- Use Vlocity methods such as OmniScript to complement built-in Salesforce functionality such as Lightning Experience and Apex to create unique customer-based solutions
- Help manage and maintain ETL processes and workstreams through Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Assist in creating and maintaining applications written in C#/.Net
- Participate in the management of Azure resources and automating the deployment of software and infrastructure in the Azure cloud environment
- Identify, design, and implement system improvements including infrastructure changes to provide greater scalability, optimized data delivery, and automated processes
- Review user stories, develop specifications, and contribute to task sizing.
- Participate in code review and development of technical coding standards.
- Achieve technical expertise of our platforms and solutions.
- 2+ years of Vlocity development experience
- Experience working with distributed solutions. Excellent ability to provide architecture guidance to the project team working with all aspects of an application lifecycle-solution architecture, architecture artifacts, high-performance design, caching mechanisms, scaling, and security.
- Broad technology experience across several areas including cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, security, storage, DevOps, containers, CI/CD, cloud migrations, IT transformation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to explain complex topics clearly).
- Proven ability to provide analysis of the business requirements, not just the technical ones.
- Knowledge of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum processes.
- Strong understanding of the Healthcare Industry, specifically Small Group Insurance.
- Experience operating within Azure DevOps.
Why Work at Optimyl?
At Optimyl Benefits, we're committed to providing affordable, high-quality, and easy-to-use healthcare plans for small employers. We're passionate about making a difference, and we're looking for talented individuals who share our vision. Here's why you should consider joining our team:
Competitive Pay and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including life insurance, vision, dental, and medical coverage, as well as a 401K plan with employer matching.
Opportunities to Grow: We believe in nurturing talent and supporting our team members' professional development. At Optimyl, you'll have the chance to grow with the company and make a lasting impact on our mission.
Collaborative Culture: Our work environment encourages collaboration and open communication. We value every team member's input and strive to create a culture without undue hierarchy, where everyone's voice is heard.
Location Flexibility: We understand the importance of work-life balance and offer location flexibility to accommodate our team members' needs and preferences.
Generous Leave Policies: Our employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year, 15 days of paid vacation, and 8 days of paid sick leave. We believe that providing ample time off is essential for maintaining productivity and overall well-being.
At Optimyl Benefits, you'll be part of a dedicated team working towards a meaningful mission. We're driven by our passion for providing accessible and top-quality healthcare plans, and we're always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our vision. If you're ready to make a difference and grow with us, we'd love to have you on our team!
Optimyl Benefits is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Optimyl BenefitsMilwaukee, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.