Leader in Customer Experience Solutions, OptimumCX, is seeking a Customer Service Agent - Work at Home.
Customer Service Agent Work at Home Overview:
This exciting work at home job is a direct hire opportunity with OptimumCX LLC. Please pay close attention to the technology and environment requirements for this position. The ideal candidate for this exciting work from home opportunity will demonstrate extensive knowledge in professional customer service and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Customer Service Agents will be participating in paid, virtual training from home. In this role, the Customer Service Agent should be disciplined and strongly self-motivated to take great care of the customers and resolve their needs.
Customer Service Agent Primary Job Functions:
Primary role of the Customer Service Agent supporting our account is to handle a high volume of calls in a professional and courteous manner. Calls come from a variety of sources and customers from across the United States. Our primary calls consist of:
- Sales: Customer calls consist of responding to direct mail or email sent by our Client. Agents are expected to convert these calls at 30% and to offer additional products and bundle as appropriate.
- Billing: Customer calls consist of a variety of questions regarding their current products and if they have coverage. Agents will utilize the systems available to access and determine if the customer is current on their coverage, if their credit card is updated, if they are an ACH or Echeck customer to verify if we have received their payments. Agents are expected to review the account, answer the customers questions and to upsell or cross-sell the customer based on programs they are currently enrolled in.
- Customer Service: Customer calls consist of general questions regarding their current products, coverage amounts, differences between their products. Agents are expected to review the account, answer the customers questions and to upsell or cross-sell the customer based on the programs they are currently enrolled in.
- Retention: Customer calls consist of requesting to cancel their services and the expectation is that our Agents will attempt to save the customer and continue their services.
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED
- Must reside in the state of Nevada
- Must be able to pass a background check
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair and desk
- Reliable internet connection with a minimum of 5 Mbps download/upload speed (Solely devoted to your work computer)
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong Work Ethic
- Professional Demeanor
- Computer Skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
Customer Service Agent Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better processor
- 8 GB RAM or better
- Two or more monitors
- Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
- Headset- Must have noise cancelation and a mute button.
- Direct Ethernet connection
- Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
Customer Service Agent Desired Skills:
- Solid experience in problem solving and resolution skills
- Sales experience
- Work at home experience
- Full time work hours
- Paid training
- Opportunity to earn unlimited commissions
- Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions
- Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive workdays
- PTO Accruals day one