Located in Alberta Canada, and willing to relocate to Alberta.
Optimum Staffing Solutions is looking for an experienced QA Analyst for our client in Alberta who is in the food production industry. The ideal candidate will help to keep growing and identify production improvement opportunities. If you are hard-working and dedicated, Our client offers an excellent opportunity grow your career.
Responsibilities for QA Analyst:
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Effectively monitor and immediately address customer complaints
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control and food safety of products
- Process and product reviews; inform the HACCP Manager and team of opportunities for improvement
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the HACCP Manager and team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Qualifications for QA Analyst:
- Diploma or Degree in Biological sciences preferred, with focus on microbiology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in quality control preferred
- HACCP experience considered an asset
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
- Able to sit or stand for long hours at a time
Optimum Staffing Solutions Inc.
Why Work Here?
Relaxing environment and lots of room for growth