EXPERIENCED HOA COMMUNITY MANAGER
Optimum Professional Property Management Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced Community Manager
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. Irvine, CA
Come work with us!! We want you to join our team, why you ask? Well, it is one of the top places to work in Orange County. That’s right, Optimum has been recognized as one of OC Top Places to Work for the past 2 years. We offer competitive salaries, encourage work life balance and a strong support staff for our fantastic team of Community Managers.
We are currently hiring for an experienced Manager in our Irvine office. We are excited to have you join our dynamic and talented team.
HOW WE INVEST IN YOU
We offer a competitive salary along with medical, dental, life insurance, 401K match, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, paid sick leave and paid holidays. We compensate you for effectively managing six or more associations, if you desire, through our portfolio bonus program, along with a portion of all Management extras. We provide a work life balance by providing flex time and a generous amount of time off. We are proud of our on-going training program, paid CAI classes, certification opportunities and professional growth are just a few more ways we invest in YOU!
WHO WE ARE
As one of OC Top places to work for the past 2 years, our company strives for excellence! We are passionate about providing our customers with the highest quality of service, we work as a team, care for one another, and are honest and ethical. Our team members are our greatest asset and therefore, we understand and strive to provide a good work life balance for all our employees. These core values not only characterize what we look for in our employees, they also guide us as an organization. We welcome and encourage creative individuals who possess innovative ideas and have the same passion we do. We strive to create an environment that is respectful, diverse and excitingly fast-paced.
Our focus is to elevate industry service standards following our 25-year service vision. Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish, in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. We are committed to enhancing our leadership and industry expertise to become the premier choice in community management. We are known to provide the best Community Manager support in the industry!
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager that understands the benefits of a team culture and works with support staff to exceed the expectations of our clients and vendors. Our priority is ensuring quality service and striving to be better than our competitors.
· Manage a portfolio of community associations, attend board meetings, act as an advisor to the Board of Directors, homeowners and vendors
· Facilitate an annual calendar, solicit proposals, review proposals/contracts, prepare bid comparisons, review and approve all payables and review monthly and annual financial statements
· Check in with supervisor daily to advise of any issues or concerns
· Manage deadlines and ensure client retention
· Provide support in the areas of administration, annual meeting preparation, audit & tax filing and budget preparation.
· Provide guidance to the Financial Manager, Insurance Coordinator, Community Assistant and Maintenance Coordinator, and keep the immediate Director and Senior Management team informed about any areas of concerns
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
· Minimum of 3 years HOA experience, CMCA, CCAM, or PCAM certification preferred
· High ethical standards, motivated and flexible
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines
· 4 year college degree, but not required
· Customer service focused, must be able to deal with all types of personalities
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Critical thinking & problem solving skills a must
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Evening meeting attendance required
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optimum Professional Property ManagementWhy Work Here?
Come work for one of OC Top Places to work! Check us out on Glassdoor, our CEO has a 94% approval rating!!
We want you on our team! Optimum offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. Optimum has been recognized as one of OC Top Places to work the past 2 years. We encourage a collaborative environment and value all team member's input. We celebrate with our team members OFTEN, everything from, bring your pet to work day, national donut day to virtual bingo and Wii bowling tournaments.
230 CommerceIrvine, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Optimum Professional Property Management