We are seeking a motivated go-getter to join our team and grow with us! The right candidate will be responsible for recruiting/hiring, dispatch, client relations and outside sales. The position responsibilities include:
- Daily communication with customers regarding assignments and driver quality
- Provide assignments to drivers and follow up on activity performance
- Monitor drivers’ hours of service, hours worked, and collection of time worked
- Develop relationships with customers to understand their operations and ensure that their needs are being met.
- Continuously manage and expand the customer database within your office market
- Monitor the operations performance and suggest areas of improvement
- Responsible for influencing positive employee morale and quality customer service
- Communicate and document information with Management regarding driver’s performance, communication and any other issues that may arise
- Provide recap and detail on weekly activity report
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience in driver dispatch or staffing
- Minimum of Two (2) years of Sales and Customer Service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Demonstrate a high customer service commitment and professional phone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft products
- Transportation knowledge/experience preferred (FMCSR/DOT), but we are willing to train the right person!
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our team, we want to talk to you!
Optimum Logistic SolutionsWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring decisions are universal and applied to all applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.