Fully manage and market an innovative digital fitness training concept by development of a growing membership. Coaching and supporting members so that they achieve their health and fitness goals. Working closely with all Optimum ABQ professionals and offerings to provide a fully comprehensive program for all customers, members, and clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Drive fitness membership base by actively promoting and marketing the benefits of Optimum ABQ Offerings
a. Work closely with all medical center professionals to develop internal referral systems
b. Create external marketing opportunities and community partnerships that create a positive brand awareness
c. Develop and create corporate partnership programs
d. Manage member management software to ensure proper tracking, follow-up, enrollment, billing, and retention of membership base
2. Create personalized fitness programs that help all members to achieve their health and fitness goals
a. Leverage the newest innovation in the fitness space, eGym, to create personalized digital training programs
b. Demonstrate and assist members with eGym technology including: app, equipment, RFID wristband
c. Perform and track body analysis measurements
d. Develop and implement personalized program for all members, inclusive of all applicable health and fitness modules
e. Create and provide cardiovascular training programs that align with goals
f. Perform monthly evaluations and consultations
3. On-board prospective and new members to eGym and cardiovascular offerings
4. Manage all operational aspects of the fitness area.
5. Refer members to offerings that align with the goals and needs of each member
6. Create and manage community and internal events, with a primary focus on the fitness segment
7. Assist in training current club staff on eGym and all benefits.
8. Hold weekly, monthly, and quarterly update meetings
REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Managerial Experience preferred
· Minimum 1 year experience working in fitness or sales role inside of a health fitness club preferred
· Nationally Accredited Certified Personal Training certification preferred
· Proficient with computers and software (Microsoft Word, Excel), Outlook Exchange.
· Attention to detail and accuracy, Flexibility, Adaptability
· Client service orientation
· Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
· Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
· Proven ability to work independently to achieve accomplishments
· Must have an ability to understand all aspects of business and demonstrate strategic agility
· Good math skills and ability to understand general accounting concepts
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexible work schedule availability required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or Health Sciences preferred or equivalent experience
High School Diploma required
Nationally recognized fitness certification (NASM, NSCA, ACSM, ISSA) or equivalent preferred
CPR & First Aid Training preferred
Optimum Building LLC.
Why Work Here?Optimum ABQ is developing a top end Medical, Wellness, Biohacking, and Smart Gym Facility-
Join a great team!!!