We are seeking a Behavioral Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for assessing and implementing effective behavioral plans to clients in an individual or group setting at their homes or in clinics. Entry level positions are available! Schedules are flexible!
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with Autism and other Developmental Disabilities
- Develop and implement individual behavior plans
- Teaching and training behavioral techniques to individuals and families
- Monitor and report on progress and data
- Educate families and groups
- Must have valid driver's license, reliable form of transportation and ability to pass background check/clearance.
- Previous experience Applied Behavior Analysis would be a plus, but is not mandatory
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills