Job Title: Web Applications Architect / IT Project Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 5+ Months
- Work with client, Business, vendors and other government agencies to deliver predictable project results.
- Apps Architect/IT Manager role will involve close interaction with the Solution / Application Architects, Development Team Leaders, business team members and other members of the development team and will demand a high-level design and development to implement and deliver new applications or enhancements.
- Five years of experience with solutions/ applications architecture.
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Architecting and development experience on high performance multi-tiered web applications
- Ability to lead complex integration projects
- Experience working with cloud technologies (for e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Azure MuleSoft, RPA, Artifical Intelligence etc.)
- Experienced in CI/CD processes
- Experience with evaluating and recommending new technologies to solve complex business problems
- Experience with designing & developing responsive web apps
- Expert in reviewing technical artifacts and identiying gaps
- Expert in creating technical specs or solution design documents
- Conduct Meetings
- Deliver client specific reports and artifacts
- In the role of Architect / IT Project Manager, support teams in planning, reporting, and costing of projects and project options.
- Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts
- Server - Advanced - 5yrs
- Storage- Intermediate - 3yrs
- Networking- Intermediate - 2yrs
- Salesforce or .NET - Advanced - 5yrs
- JAVA - Advanced - 5yrs
- Enterprise Serv - Advanced - 5yrsice Bus
- SQL Database - Advanced - 5yrs
- ADABAS/DB2- Intermediate -
- Oracle Database- Intermediate -
- Project Management - Advanced - 5yrs
- Scrum- Intermediate - 3yrs
- Agile - Intermediate - 3yrs
- IT Testing- Intermediate -
- QA Processes- Intermediate -
- Mainframe - Intermediate -
- Distributed Systems - Advanced - 5yrs – REQUIRED
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?About our Company: - Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind specialized in all type of staffing services. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. with its Headquarters in Newark, DE with presence in 30+ states of the Nation. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. has over 50+ Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts in place with numerous United States Government and Private sector Agencies. We help organizations, identify, recruit and select the best talent for either contract or permanent positions. Through effective specifically targeted supplemental staffing services, we help organizations derive more value from their investment and better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
We will go beyond your expectation without cutting corners to tailor solution best fit for you and your company.